Australia’s leading resource for environmental employment, education and events
ZOOiD’s highly regarded practical 2 day workshops will take you through how to confidently compile a sustainability report using the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) five phase sustainability reporting process.
You will learn:
• About the Global Reporting Initiative
• How to develop an action plan
• Innovative ways to engage stakeholders
• How to select and prioritise material issues
• About environmental, economic and social performance indicators
• How to manage the sustainability reporting process
• Many other tips and techniques to develop a comprehensive sustainability report
Who should attend? Sustainability report makers and sustainability report users. The sustainability reporting process embraces a multidisciplinary approach. Organisations and individuals that are involved in Corporate Social Responsibility, environmental reporting and auditing, annual report compilation, business strategy, communications, marketing, public affairs, compliance and assurance will find the GRI Sustainability Reporting Process workshop extremely beneficial.
For more information, visit www.zooid.com.au, call 03 9381 0610 or email
Copyright © 2008 Environmental Jobs Network