CRM Database Manager
Position Title - CRM Database Manager
Location - Nature Conservation Council of NSW, Level 14, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Position Title of Supervisor - Philanthropy Manager
Hours - Part time (7.6 hrs/week) flexible schedule
Contract period - 12 months with possible extension
Salary - $65,000- $70,000 pa pro rata casual contract
The Nature Conservation Council of NSW (NCC) is the peak environment group in NSW, representing more than 150 community groups dedicated to protecting and conserving wildlife, landscapes and natural resources. We work to protect our forests, rivers and oceans and to transition NSW to 100% clean energy.
We are seeking an experienced database manager to complete the implementation of our new database system and ensure effective ongoing management of our donor and supporter database.
For more information about our work, please visit our website: www.nature.org.au.
- Project manage our transition to a new CRM and associated systems
- Data importing, exporting, cleaning, and formatting
- Set up and configure email campaigning tools
- ‘List’ organisation and segmentation
- Content creation and automation
- System testing, reporting, and monitoring
- Act as the main point of contact with the new CRM systems’ suppliers
- Update content for email series and other content as required
- Develop and maintain ‘circles of commitment’ data and email lists, including identifying warm and cold contacts
- Identify opportunities for targeted fundraising requests, or ‘hot lists’
- Transition the organisation to best-practice IT systems management
- Develop, document, and provide training in our database management processes at a time of rapid growth, including data selections, importation, transitions, and segmentation, analysis, and code management
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia for the period of the contract. Applicants must address the essential and desirable selection criteria in their application.
- Management of CRM transition and development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a customer relationship management system for a small to medium-sized organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a growing database importing, formatting, cleaning, segmenting, testing, and preparing reports.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyse online behaviour data, segment data and conduct formal tests, and provide that information in a usable format to fine-tune digital campaign strategies and tactics.
- Good organisational skills, including time management, attention to detail, an ability to work to tight deadlines, and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Demonstrated good communication skills and the ability to work in a team or independently.
- Knowledge and experience with NationBuilder and Thank Q platforms.
How to apply
To apply, please email the following documents to email@example.com by 25 April 2017:
- Your curriculum vitae, including contact details for two referees.
- A cover letter responding to the selection criteria.
NCC is an equal opportunity employer and people who identify as: ATSI, coming from a non-English speaking background, women, LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact:
Nature Conservation Council of NSW
Phone: 02 9516 1488 or 0424 044 930