Development Compliance Officer
Do you want to make a difference in the local community? If working for a forward-thinking organisation in a vibrant city sounds appealing, then the following position could be just what you're looking for!
For position information and how to apply online, visit our website www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CCCcareers and LinkedIn.
This position is responsible for investigating and resolving illegal and non-complying development and environmental compliance issues.
What we are seeking:
- Relevant qualifications and/or extensive job related experience.
- Current Class C Driver Licence.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork.
What we are offering:
- Permanent full-time, 35 hours per week
- Salary from $1235.80 per week + 9.5% superannuation
- A fully maintained vehicle is also offered under Council's lease back vehicle policy
- Mobile phone
- Flexi time
- Generous leave provisions
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Staff car park
For further information please contact Paul Curley, City Standards and Compliance Manager on 4645 4614.
Monday 1 May 2017.
Sound like you?