Environmental Assessment Officer x2
Why work anywhere else!
With aspirations of Innovation, Trust and Empowerment driving everything we do at Yarra Ranges Council, we inspire people to create a better future through:
- Stronger collaboration across teams
- Continuously looking for better ways to deliver
- Encouraging our people to be courageous, authentic and accountable
- Improving outcomes for our community
Why our team needs you
Our Biodiversity Unit are currently looking for two Environmental Assessment Officers to join their team providing services to provide environmental planning advice to internal and external clients.
- 1 x Temporary Part Time (0.6) until 29 December 2017. Salary from $40.78 per hour (Band 6), plus superannuation
- 1 x Temporary Full Time until 30 June 2018. Salary from $80,585 per annum (Band 6), plus superannuation
What you’ll bring to our team
- Qualifications in Environmental Science or related discipline.
- Experience in the assessments and reports associated with the Victorian Native Vegetation Regulations
- Skills in working with people to achieve environmental goals
Why you’ll want to join us
We are creating a workplace that supports and enables collaboration and flexibility to equip our people to do their jobs anytime, anywhere and from any device. Our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including rostered days off, flexible working hours and access to professional and career development opportunities.
Contact for enquiries: Marty White (9294 6289)
Why wait, apply now
Visit our website www.yarraranges.vic.gov.au/careers to view information about the application process or to apply for this position.
Yarra Ranges Council is an equal opportunity employer and offers reasonable adjustment for people with a disability on request. We are committed to a culturally safe workplace that fosters diversity and inclusion.