Environmental Consultant (Permanent Full Time)
WolfPeak is an environmental consultancy based in North Sydney. We are currently growing and are looking for a person with approximately 8 – 10 years’ experience to join our small team. The ideal person will have a background in construction environmental management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a site environmental officer / coordinator. The role will provide the opportunity to take the next step and move away from a site based position to preparing Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) documentation and coordination and writing of environmental assessment reports such as Reviews of Environmental Factors (REFs) etc.
WolfPeak also works in the areas of environmental auditing, natural resource management, biodiversity and water reforms, local government, carbon trading and high level advice and policy support to Government. It is likely that the successful candidate would gain exposure in these fields as well.
Some of our key clients include NSW Government natural resource, environmental and administrative agencies, electricity supply authorities, major infrastructure project contractors and renewable energy companies.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Writing CEMPs and sub-plans
- Managing technical subcontractors for input into CEMP and sub-plans
- Interfacing with clients and managing the client relationship
- Interfacing with relevant government departments
- Writing proposals and tenders
- Coordinating the development and writing of environmental assessment documents such as REF’s
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years’ experience that includes some construction site environmental experience
- Relevant environmental, science or environmental engineering tertiary qualifications
- Self-motivated, independent and capable of working without ongoing supervision, conscientious
- Friendly and adaptable
- Problem solving and can do approach to work in general.
Only people with the relevant right to work in Australia may apply.
How to apply or seek further information:
Attach your resume (or query) and covering email and send to Steve Fermio at email@example.com