- Leading natural resource management agency
- Great Lifestyle location
- The opportunity to lead the native fish recovery for northern Victoria
- Flexible work place
The North Central Catchment Management Authority protects and enhances the integrity of our catchments, by working in partnership with communities to deliver enduring natural resource management outcomes. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to lead an integrated approach to recover native fish populations, habitat and waterways throughout the Torrumbarry irrigation area of northern Victoria.
Located at our Huntly office (near Bendigo), the Project Manager plays an important position in delivery of large scale projects to protect and enhance NRM assets within the region.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver public presentations
- Proven experience in collaboration and building partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- A passion for the environment, with a tertiary qualification in environmental science or a related discipline.
This position is offered for a 12-month period with the flexibility to be on a full-time or part-time basis. For further information about this position, obtain a position description from www.nccma.vic.gov.au/jobs-tenders or contact David Pham on 03 9864 6000.
Applications must have a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume.