Strategic Infrastructure Planner
Do you want to make a difference in the local community? If working for a forward-thinking organisation in a vibrant city sounds appealing, then the following position could be just what you're looking for! For position information and how to apply online, visit our website www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CCCcareers and LinkedIn.
This exciting position is responsible for coordinating and implementing Strategic and infrastructure Planning matters across the Campbelltown local government area. You will have high level executive style report writing and communication skills, and the ability to provide innovative workable and effective solutions to complex problems in a changing environment. Ideally you will also have an understanding of contemporary issues affecting the development industry and local government area.
What we are seeking:
- Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork
- Relevant qualifications and extensive job related experience
- Knowledge in Strategic Planning and funding mechanisms for infrastructure delivery including Section 94/Developer Contribution, Voluntary Planning Agreements and related issues
- Demonstrated application of relevant legislation affecting Local Government planning activities including Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and Local Government Act 1993
- Current Class C Driver Licence.
What we are offering:
- Permanent full-time, 35 hours per week
- Salary negotiable depending on skills, knowledge and experience.
- 9.5% superannuation.
- A fully maintained vehicle is also offered under Council's lease back vehicle policy
- Mobile phone
- Flexi time
- Generous leave provisions
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Novated leasing options
- Weekly pay
- Staff car park.
For further information please contact Rana Haddad, Acting Coordinator Regional Approvals and Planning on 4645 4570.