- EJN was initiated in 2001 to serve environmental and sustainability job seekers in Australia and Overseas.
- The Environmental Jobs Network (EJN) is Australia's leading online resource for environment and sustainability jobs.
- This is because we don't just advertise environmental jobs we offer lots of free help to job seekers!
- That's right we offer free help which you can find in the resources section and also the blog section of our website.
- We also offer advice on cover letter writing and assistance with resume writing.
- We are much more than just an environmental jobs website. We also act as a hub of information for environmental education and environmental events in 2019.
- Our enviro jobs site has assistance for students, environmental graduates and job seekers.
- We offer employers, event organisers and educators a chance to advertise to our community which has been built up over the last 17 years.
- Job seekers and career changers can find free help in the resources section and also the blog section of our website.
- We also offer advice and assistance with resume writing.
- To provide candidates with an array of resources to support their career growth.
- To provide advertisers with relevant applicants to support their job, course and event sourcing requirements at a competitive price.
‘To remain the number one internet-based information hub for candidates seeking employment, education and events in the environmental industry; this leading position we hold within the sector will enable us to be the best avenue for advertisers seeking targeted advertising when seeking environmental graduates and professionals'.
Why choose Environmental Jobs Network?
- We have been in business for over fifteen years and as a result, have thousands of newsletter subscribers, social media followers and website visitors. This loyal niche and targeted following enables our advertisers to achieve their aims of quality and relevant applicants.
- EJN is run by Kay Farnell. Kay has been working in the environmental careers industry in Australian since 1999.
- As a result, we are the only environmental website which can offer invaluable hints and tips to those wanting to find out about environmental jobs, education and events and advertisers.
- Rather than a “post and pray” approach to your advertising dollars, EJN works hard to ensure you find respondents to your advertisements.
- These respondents could be those seeking environmental jobs, environmental education or environmental events.
- We offer our newsletter subscribers and website visitors and advertisers much more for much less.