Writing Clear Science Workshops - 2020
2020 Writing Clear Science Workshops
The aim of the Writing Clear Science teaching program is to assist science professionals to produce high-quality documents and to permanently improve their writing skills.
Dr Marina Hurley teaches how to write clearly and succinctly, without sacrificing scientific accuracy. Marina also helps you overcome your writing obstacles, improve your writing productivity and enhance your project management skills.
|Online writing course||In-House workshops|
Learn how to:
- Handbook, templates & worksheets
- Additional resources for future use
- Size: Minimum 8 - Maximum 30
- Download the testimonials brochure
- $395 (incl. gst).
- Minus 10% earlybird discount (expires 16th January).
- Bookings & info: www.trybooking.com/BFVQW
- To request an invoice or other ways to pay,
please download and Learn how to:return the Registration Form
About the facilitator
Formerly an ecologist, since 2005 Dr Marina Hurley has specialised in teaching scientific and professional writing through her Writing Clear Science training consultancy. Marina is a Visiting Fellow at UNSW, teaching science writing to PhD students and staff. Based in Melbourne, Marina regularly travels across Australia to deliver workshops. au.linkedin.com/in/marinahurley/