WEBINAR: CONTAMINATED LAND – Understanding the New Laws and their Implementation
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
In December 2020, EPA Victoria released the ‘proposed final’ Victorian Environment Protection Regulations and Environment Reference Standard (ERS) for its intended commencement on 1 July 2021. These new laws will significantly impact on how you will be required to manage contaminated land in Victoria.
To assist you and your organisation, the Australian Environment Business Network (AEBN) together with our Partner – MinterEllison lawyers have developed this Webinar to provide detailed information on the impact of these changes.
The Webinar will include:
- Details of the new Victorian contaminated land laws and requirements;
- A Regulator’s perspective of the new Victorian contaminated land laws;
- A legal perspective of the new Victorian contaminated land obligations and its implications;
- An overview of new contaminated land requirements from across Australia;
- A contaminated land management expert’s perspective on how to implement these changes and best manage contaminated land.
Who should attend?
This Webinar is designed for landowners, occupiers, property developers, councils, consultants and persons involved in the buying and selling of land.