Webinar Workshop: SERIES 2 – DANGEROUS GOODS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES: Covering Storage, Handling & Transport
COVERING THE RULES AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS FOR THE SAFE STORAGE, HANDLING AND TRANSPORT (ROAD & RAIL) OF DANGEROUS GOODS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES
This practical and interactive Workshop Webinar by the Australian Environment Business Network (AEBN) is designed to bring you up to speed with the rules and practical applications for the safe Storage, Handling and Transport by Road and Rail of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances/Chemicals.
The Workshop Webinar will also compare Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances/Chemical laws and requirements between Australian states and territories.
Organisations have an obligation to ensure your staff receive appropriate training and that your site is compliant with dangerous goods laws and requirements. The AEBN recommends that staff receive refresher training every 2 to 3 years, and certainly when changes are announced.
This Workshop Webinar has been designed to be highly interactive.
Note: Please advise the AEBN of the state(s) and territories that you have responsibility for, to ensure this information is covered in this Workshop Webinar.
- 9.50am – Join the Webinar
- 10.00am to 11.30am – Webinar (commences 10.00am sharp (Melb, AEDT)
- 20min – Break
- 11.50am to 1.30pm – Webinar
- 1.30pm to 1.45pm – Open for additional Q&A (CLOSE @ 1.30pm)
The Workshop will include:
Storage and Handling:
- Dangerous Goods and Substance Registers / Placarding of bulk and packaged storage, Dangerous Goods Manifest / Fire Protection Quantities
- Segregation and incompatibilities of chemicals
- Segregation rules and techniques – segregation devices (stores and vehicles)
- Bunding rules for the safe storage of chemicals
- Placarding and Signage
- Risk assessment requirements
- and much more.
Dangerous Goods Road and Rail Transport
- Labeling, Placarding and Signage
- Limited Quantity Packing and Labelling
- Transport Documentation
- Bulk delivery, and
- much more.
Course notes will be provided to delegates prior to the Webinar.
Delegates that wish to attend the AEBN WORKSHOP WEBINAR: Series 2 – Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances must have a sound understanding of the topics covered in the AEBN WORKSHOP WEBINAR: Series 1 – Dangerous Goods, Hazardous Substances and GHS that will be held on 17 Nov 2021.