Writing Clear Science Workshops - 2018
2018 Writing Clear Science Workshops
Through interactive science writing workshops, Dr Marina Hurley teaches how to write clearly and succinctly, without sacrificing scientific accuracy. The aim of the Writing Clear Science teaching program is to assist science professionals to produce high-quality documents and to permanently improve their writing skills. We help you overcome your writing obstacles, improve your writing productivity and enhance your project management skills.
Learn how to:
– get your thoughts down clearly
– write clearly and concisely
– improve your productivity and confidence
– tailor your document for your audience
– write efficiently
– design your scientific document (e.g. report, paper, thesis, article)
Writing Clear Science face-to-face workshops follow a relaxed format of lectures, discussions and interactive writing exercises.
Writing Clear Science online workshops provide weekly access to lectures, workshops and writing exercises that you can complete in your own time.
Writing Clear Science also provide In-House 1 – 3 day workshops at your location anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
Writing Clear Science workshops are suitable for research scientists, science students and graduates in the workforce and also for professionals with no formal scientific qualifications.
Email [email protected] for further information
|Workshop Calendar (2018-2019)|
|^How to be an Efficient Writer||7 Feb||Online||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|*How to write concisely||26 Feb||SYD||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|*Structuring reports & papers||27 Feb||SYD||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|Short talk (2pm, 20th Nov)||20 Nov||Online||20 min||Free||Info|
|*How to write concisely||26 Mar||MEL||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|*How to Design Sentences & Paragraphs||27 Mar||MEL||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|*Structuring Research Papers||9 Apr||MEL||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
|*Structuring Science Reports||10 Apr||MEL||1/2 day||Book||flyer|
*Cost: Face-2-face half-day workshops
– $195 (incl. gst) Includes morning tea and resources
– 10% earlybird discount (expires 14 days prior to workshop date)
^Cost: Online workshops
– $395 (incl. gst) 4 modules delivered across 4 weeks
– 50% discount for joining the feedback group (agree to complete feedback surveys)
– Additional discounts offered every month via our free email newsletter.
* To request an invoice or other ways to pay, please download and return the Registration Form