Graduate Environmental Engineer
About REMONDIS Australia Pty Ltd:
We are one of Australia’s leading waste management companies, offering comprehensive collection, treatment and disposal solutions and services for commercial and municipal customers.
REMONDIS Australia is dedicated to service excellence; working in partnership with customers to deliver innovative, safe, reliable solutions and services that support customers to improve operational performance and meet sustainability targets.
About the Role:
REMONDIS currently have an entry level position for an enthusiastic environmental professional based at the Swanbank Waste Management Facility, located in Ipswich. Reporting to the Project Engineer, the role of the Graduate Environmental Engineer will be to undertake various tasks including:
- Coordinating the site environmental monitoring system;
- Undertaking monitoring and inspection tasks;
- Assist with development of projects;
- Maintain quality assurance standards and systems; and
- Ad Hoc projects as required.
The right person will have:
- Degree qualified in Environmental Engineering or related field;
- Recent graduate;
- Good analytics, reporting and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment; and
- Valid/current driver’s licence.
Why join REMONDIS?
Make the move to be a part of something bigger, exciting and challenging!
We are offering:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits;
- Great working environment;
- Opportunity to become an integral member of a stable and innovative organisation; and
- Career progression.
As part of our usual recruitment process you will be required to provide a copy of a current licence, proof of entitlement to work in Australia, and undergo a full medical, with a drug and alcohol test.
If you feel you would be suited to this position or know someone who is please apply. Applications close on 15th June 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REMONDIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse & equality driven workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.