Graduate Site Engineer
Enviropacific provides specialist engineering and applied science solutions for the prevention and remediation of solid and liquid contamination. Since 2001, we've made it our business to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage to create safer, healthier communities. Working across Australia, we employ over 250 staff across 8 offices, and are a trusted provider to the property, infrastructure, industrial, defence and petroleum sectors.
We are looking for a focused full-time Graduate Site Engineer who is keen to kick-start their career by taking an active involvement on our Projects and in the development of our business.
Enviropacific places a strong emphasis on career progression. We work with each new and existing staff member from day one to ensure their professional aspirations are in line with our business objectives. This approach means that your ability to grow and succeed is something Enviropacific takes very seriously from day one.
- Involvement with multiple operations projects.
- Working closely with the site based management team, gaining experience in all facets of our sector.
- Maintaining good client relationships and upholding Company quality and safety standards.
The criteria for this position:
- Graduate in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Site based, hands-on practical experience, advantageous.
- Willingness to learn from others and develop your knowledge, skills and career.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and a hardworking attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Drivers licence.
- Construction Induction Card.
This position will suit you if you're seeking a hands-on, onsite and client facing role. You will need to be confident in your abilities and comfortable in a fast paced, hard-working environment.
If you would like to be part of our growing organisation, please apply by sending your resume via SEEK. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or have an appropriate Australian work visa or work entitlement.