Graduate Environmental Engineer/Scientist
An excellent opportunity exists for a Graduate Environmental Engineer/Scientist to join a small team of engineers and scientists at an Australian owned Environmental Consultancy. The full-time position would be based in our Northmead office.
We are looking for graduates who are interested in gaining experience in noise and acoustics, air quality, water, soil, chemicals, and risk and contamination assessments.
The team works on a variety of interesting projects including environmental impact statements, noise impact assessments, noise management, air quality impact assessments including dust and odour, soil contamination, occupational noise and hygiene, chemical risk and hazard analyses, compliance audits, environmental management plans, fire engineering and more. The sectors we work with include industrial, agriculture, construction, transport, and residential, with projects throughout Australia.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Fieldwork and environmental monitoring;
- Undertaking research, modelling and technical analysis;
- Assisting senior team members in the delivery of projects;
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings; and
- Report writing.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Environmental Science;
- Strong technical and report writing skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; and
- Current class C driver's licence.
Benefits of the role include:
- A friendly team environment;
- An abundance of interesting and challenging projects;
- Opportunity to specialise in a wide range of environmental assessments; and
- Career development opportunities in environmental engineering and other similar disciplines.
Closing date for applications: 5 June 2019.
DUE TO THE EXPECTED HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Send your academic transcript, cover letter and resume addressing the job criteria to:
PO Box 687,
Parramatta NSW 2124
Email: [email protected]
For enquiries phone: (02) 9896 0399
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?