Graduate Environmental Consultant/Occupational Hygienist
Junior Environmental Consultant/ Occupational Hygienist
What the role will involve:
Working closely with the Project Manager, the position will involve field works, stakeholder liaison, process samples and preparation of reports.
- Contaminated land site investigations;
- Waste analysis classifications;
- Air quality monitoring;
- Asbestos management and services; and
- Field observations and risk assessments.
To be successful you need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience with waste classification and contaminated land, in particular asbestos in soils;
- Experience and knowledge of relevant NSW regulatory compliance and guidelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical report preparation with an attention for detail;
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety;
- Physical capability to perform Site supervision and sampling works;
- White card is preferable;
- Current Australian driver's license including own car;
- Full Australian working rights; and
- High level of self motivation, problem solving and work autonomously and within a team.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to join a team of highly skilled, passionate and motivated professionals;
- To work in a diverse and inclusive environmental team with training and unprecedented access to Senior/Principal Consultants committed to developing our people;
- Intra-departmental collaboration across our geotechnical, hygiene and laboratory departments;
- Working on major projects throughout Sydney that will shape the future of the City for future generations;
- Flexible working hours to assist with work life balance; and
- Transparent career progression and growth.
ADE Consulting Group is a national leading provider of environmental, occupational hygiene, geotechnical, drilling and laboratory services with over 20 years’ experience. We provide our clients with practical solutions through the successful integration of industry experience, innovative practices and technical excellence.
Our independent team of scientists and engineers are committed to providing our clients with a range of environmental, occupational hygiene, geotechnical, laboratory and drilling services, tailored specifically to addressing their objectives and goals in accordance with the appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Our company services have been built on the successful integration of technical excellence with straightforward, practical solutions.
Visit our website for more information https://ade.group/
*Indigenous Applicants Strongly Encouraged*
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?