Graduate Environmental Scientist - (2020 Intake)
- Global engineering consultancy with an Australian heritage
- Structured Graduate Development Program
- Friendly working environment
SMEC provides unique opportunities to work on iconic industry projects with experienced colleagues and leadership teams. We support and empower employees to drive innovation initiatives within a well-established and growing organisation.
Every employee plays a key role in shaping our business and is driven by teamwork, progressive thinking and creative ideas. We are committed to providing platforms to enable our people to engage in the business, deliver value to clients and develop their careers.
When you join SMEC, you join a flexible growing organisation that has a genuine commitment to CSR, diversity and improving the world we live in.
We are currently seeking an Environmental Science student, ideally in their final year of study to join our team.
As a SMEC Graduate, you will be supported and mentored by a team of highly respected scientists and engineers. With a focus on your personal and professional development, our Graduate Program will guide your first few years in the industry.
Suitable applicants will have/be:
- A passion for the environment and a commitment to seeking sustainable outcomes
- A current student in Environment Science or related subjects with a minimum Distinction average;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable ability to write detailed reports
- An appreciation of the technical, commercial, financial, and marketing aspects of engineering;
- Able to undertake interstate travel as required
In return, SMEC offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
How To Apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the 'apply for this job' button below and follow the prompts.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Nancy Onyeka 0299007185
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page.
SMEC is committed to equitable recruitment practices and encourages applications from peoples of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.