At CS Energy we’re big enough to power change, small enough to empower you to make it happen.
Our vision is to be an Australian energy leader, renowned for our safe, reliable and affordable energy solutions. And we have a clear strategy to help us get there.
This includes continuing to deliver on our core business to generate and sell electricity; playing our part in powering Australian homes and businesses. We’re also looking to the future – diversifying our products, services, and technologies to stay competitive in an evolving market. And we’re delivering our strategy within a culture that puts safety first.
We want your view from the heart of our operations, so this role is based onsite at Callide Power Station in Biloela. Relocation will be supported for those moving to Biloela.
Based at Callide Power Station, Biloela, you will provide a high standard of professional and technical expertise and support to the Environmental team in order for it to be a high-performing function that provides value-adding environmental services to the site to ensure the power station achieves CS Energy environmental performance objectives and targets, and maintain compliance with regulatory approvals.
Our preferred candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualifications in a relevant field of science, environmental science or environmental engineering.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Experience in dealing with environmental issues within the electricity generation sector or similar industrial experience.
- Proven hands-on environmental monitoring, assessment and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Queensland environmental legislative requirements, standards and practices.
- Professional written and oral communications skills.
An adept communicator, you understand collaboration is key to success, and will work across the business to deliver CS Energy’s overall strategy.
Energy is changing, and so are we. If you’re ready to be a part of it, apply now!