Senior Environmental Advisor
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Projects business are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Environmental Advisor for our Victoria business unit based out of Epping. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated professional to support our Roads construction project team.
- Tertiary qualifications in the fields of environmental engineering, environmental science, statutory or strategic planning, environmental management or related discipline
- Demonstrated capability in road and/or civil engineering infrastructure projects
- Experience in a Rail environment and working within a live rail corridor is essential
- Experience in program development, planning and policy formulation and implementation
- Experience in working cooperatively with the community, and other stakeholders to achieve organisational outcomes
- Knowledge of the current legislative environment as it applies to the responsibilities of the position
- High level written and verbal communication skills and a high level of negotiation skills and the ability to resolve problems
- Initiative, motivated & self-driven.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference with a growing and forward thinking company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information contact: Susie Cooper on [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email as they will not be accepted.