Job Title: Quoting Supervisor
Job Type: Renewable Contract, FT or PT (4 days)
Location: Avalon, Sydney
Dragonfly Environmental are recognized leaders in their field and are specialists in ecological restoration of wetlands, riparian zones and saltmarshes and environmental management of a wide range of terrestrial ecosystems.
Currently Dragonfly Environmental is seeking a Quoting Supervisor with the potential to move into Management to join the organisation. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the results of Quotes/Sales, ensuring all potential quotes are submitted on time and are of high quality. You will also be finding new opportunities, having constant communication with both potential and existing clients. You will work closely with the General Manager of the company and Site Supervisors. The role is a mix of onsite/outdoors and office time.
Dragonfly prides itself on maintaining a family feel, where members are valued parts of the team. Employees are passionate about what they do and take their work seriously – but find time for pleasure and fun in what they do, making Dragonfly Environmental a great company to be a part of!
Duties of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Search for suitable tenders
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Maintain site supervisor relationships
- Attend site visits &sales calls
- Prepare & submit winning quotes
- Update quotes database
- Utilise client feedback to improve future quotes.
- Complete skeleton work plans
- Maintain & update quoting templates, reports & reference materials
Perks of the position:
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone
- Working with a passionate and fun team while making a difference to the environment
- High level of communication skills (both verbal and written) and high attention to details
- Exceptional time management
- Experience working in the Bush Regeneration/Ecological Restoration
- Good understanding of methodology, current techniques and terminology used in the field
- Experience in a similar role, working on quotes
- Positive proactive attitude and good work ethic
- Driver’s license (and the ability to confidently drive manual)
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Please send your cover letter and resume to Tanya Brown at [email protected] with the position title you are applying for in the email subject.