Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- Trusted and respected brand
- Newly created role – act as the knowledge leader for CSR at Perpetual
The Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability is responsible for determining Perpetual’s corporate objectives for CSR as well as implementing strategies and solutions that complement Perpetual’s business strategy.
- Development and implementation of Perpetual’s CSR strategies, targets, policies and programs that encompass but are not limited to:
- Environment and Climate Change
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Associated Reporting Transparency and Non-Financial Disclosures
- Conduct ongoing reviews of CSR strategy and programs, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives
- Lead the implementation of Perpetual’s response to Modern Slavery legislation
- Establish mechanisms and strategies to engage employees and reinforce Perpetual’s CSR policies
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to deliver key messages relating to Perpetuals commitment to CSR both internally and externally
- Lead the production of the annual CSR report and website content
- Develop performance indicators aligned to industry standards
- Provide data for regulatory and finance reporting, assisting in analysis and reconciliation as required
- Create quarterly progress reports against CSR targets
- Experience in developing CSR strategies in a corporate or professional services environment
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills; able to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels as a collaborative and strategic partner
- Strong commercial and business acumen, understanding the benefit of CSR for to a corporation’s success and reputation
- Able to gather, analyse, package and make thoughtful recommendations based on insights from data
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Self-reliant, proactive, assertive, results-oriented
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first – and investing in our people. That combination makes Perpetual a great place to work – a place where you can grow, thrive and make a difference in people's lives.
Our workplace philosophy at Perpetual is about investing in people, collaborating with peers, putting clients first, and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged.
Your opportunity could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today.
Australian citizens or residents only
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted – no fee will be paid