Environmental Compliance Officer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable local government body is renown for their presence in the Built Environment Planning. Located in Southwest NSW, this small-sized team has a multidisciplinary focus. With a set of plans for the long-term vision of this LGA, they have an upcoming need for an Environmental Compliance Officer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Environmental Compliance Officer, you will be working closely with senior members of the team and the Environmental Planning Department. Your responsibility will be to ensure Development and Building activities comply with regulations
- Provide expert advise
- Carry out investigations
- Obtain evidence and prepare briefs
- Utilise Microsoft Office and GIS software
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Recognised qualifications in Building, Development or related
- Familiarity with the Development Assessment/Building Construction process
- Strong knowledge of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979, Local Government Act 1993 and Building Code of Australia (BCA)
This team boasts an intimate and collaborative working culture with excellent staff retention. Working closely together, the team has formed excellent working relationships, and have expanded on their industry networks.
- Gain experience and boost your CV
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Opportunity for on-going employment
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click on the 'apply for this job' button below, or contact Emily Scanlon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.