Environmental Data Reporting ( Graduate Role)
The position is located at the Benchmark Monitoring Singleton NSW office. The job is primarily office based but may include some field work.
The role includes review, validation and reporting of environmental monitoring data, management of environmental monitoring data systems, maintenance of documentation on Content Management System and general office administration tasks.
Training will be provided however candidates with the following key attributes are sought for the role:
- Capability to validate and report environmental data for compliance reporting purposes
- Aptitude for data systems and web portal management including troubleshooting
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within technical team and with clients
- Proficient computer skills (including MS Office - Excel, Word and Access)
- Competent time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project simultaneously
- Established VBA and excel programming desirable (or capacity to learn)
- Graduate in environmental science/engineering or applied science
- Drivers licence
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?