Georges Riverkeeper - Program Coordinator - Environmental Officer
- Permanent full time - 76 hours per fortnight
- Salary from $69,109.91 - $80,074.36 per annum plus 9.5% super
Georges Riverkeeper is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Environmental Officer to join our dynamic and busy Georges Riverkeeper Team to deliver the Georges Riverkeeper Strategic Plan 2018-22. The successful candidate will have appropriate qualifications and experience in bush regeneration, project management, have excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills.
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the attributes located in the Position Description essential criteria, then please submit your application today! Ensure you provide responses and examples (where appropriate) to all required questions on the application.
- Project development and delivery – deliver the Georges Riverkeeper Strategic Plan, coordinate available resources for litter removal and bush regeneration, contribute to writing grant applications and implementing successful grants.
- Project development and delivery – demonstrated appropriate bush regeneration techniques where and when applicable.
- Record keeping, reporting and communication – attend after hours meetings of Georges Riverkeeper and other stakeholders where required, ensure relevant documentation, and procedures and weekly work schedules are maintained and communicated to relevant people.
- Boat licence - proficient in towing and navigating a boat.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Beth Salt, Georges Riverkeeper Program Manager on 0439 629 698.
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 - 11.30pm
Georges River Council proudly hosts Georges Riverkeeper. Georges River Council aims to be a leading, people-focused organisation delivering outstanding results for our community and city. We foster our values of Accountability, Professionalism, Unity and Honesty and take pride in promoting the image of Council in the community.
Georges River Council is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion.