Executive Manager, Environmental Compliance
- Executive Manager, Environmental Compliance
- Permanent, Full – Time Position, 70 hours per fortnight
- Competitive Total Remuneration Package based on skills and experiences
- Council Vehicle Offered (leaseback)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 266,000. Living on the Northern Beaches means checking surf conditions from the office and taking your children to the beach after school. It’s about busy sports fields, bush walking and bike trails on the weekend. It’s an active lifestyle with clean waterways, beautiful wildlife and vibrant events backed by great services and infrastructure. Northern Beaches Council is committed to delivering the highest quality service, valued and trusted by our community.
The Executive Manager Environment Compliance is responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of Council's regulation and enforcement activities with a view to ensuring that efficient responsible services are provided, while supporting the delivery of services to the community, minimising risk and meeting statutory and legal requirements. The Executive Manager leads the Environmental Compliance Business Unit which includes the following teams: environmental health, building certification, building and land use compliance, and ranger services.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer job opportunities in a range of fields, with a range of lifestyle benefits and a values driven culture. Develop your career with people passionate about making a difference in our community.
How to apply
Apply online and upload the following information
- A current Resume
- A covering letter (maximum 2 page) outlining systematically, addressing the selection criteria listed within the position description.
- For further information, please contact Louise Kerr on 02 9942 2139 during business hours
- Applications close Thursday 23 May, 2019.