Environmental Field Technician
Meta Maya Group is a niche Environmental Consultancy based in Canning Vale, Western Australia delivering services nationally. MMG provides consultancy and laboratory services to both Government Commercial and Public Clients. MMG provides consulting, testing, auditing and technology solutions to monitor, reduce and remove pollutants from air, water and land. MMG’s essential technical services are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and the organisation operates under a triple certified integrated Management System and processes.
As part of an exciting phase in our organisation, we are currently accepting expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals’ interested in field technician work including contaminated site investigations primarily focused on Air-monitoring during asbestos removal works and activities.
- Undertaking environmental field monitoring- Compliance Air-monitoring- Asbestos
- Asbestos Fibre Counts (microscopy)
- Working Autonomously and in a team
- Completing field paperwork accurately
- Regional/ FIFO work
- Previous experience in a similar role with relevant experience;
- Previous field technician experience (desirable);
- Previous laboratory experience (desirable);
- Contaminated site experience (desirable);
- Experience and knowledge in the operation of monitoring equipment (desirable);
- Fieldwork experience involving environmental data collection (air, soil and water);
- Experience in project delivery and project management (desirable);
- Laboratory Experience (highly desirable)
- Understanding and adherence to Scientific Method;
- brelationship building skills;
- Safety Training including Construction Induction Card;
- Full Drivers Licence;
- Willingness to work on projects throughout Australia and New Zealand, if necessary, for various periods of time;
Please select the 'apply for this job' button below and provide a cover letter and resume.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.