Bush Regeneration Field Worker
Litoria Ecological Restoration Services provides bush regeneration and consulting services throughout Newcastle, the Central Coast and Hunter Valley. We have seen rapid growth and look forward to expanding our team with the right people. We value our employees and are able to provide them with consistent full time work throughout the year.
We are looking to fill field worker roles on bushland management teams located on the Central Coast and Newcastle areas, with possible travel up to 1 hour. The successful applicant will have bush regen experience and be willing and capable of physical work each day. To be considered for this position you must possess the following essential criteria:
- Chemical Applicator’s AQF3
- Certificate in Conservation and Land Management (please note this is preferred over degree qualifications due to the practical nature of this training)
- Current drivers’ licence
- WHS White Card
- Experience as a bush regenerator with knowledge of regen methods and weed identification
- Chemical Applicator’s AQF4
- Chainsaw ticket
- Experience in supervising bush regen teams
Please forward cover letter and resume to [email protected].