INDIG-WE-DO Bushland Restoration
is seeking hard-working team members with a strong work ethic and good communication skills for work around the Upper Yarra area. We offer employment restoring degraded ecosystems. Successful applicants will work as part of a team dedicated to achieving quality results in a range of habitats.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Practical experience in vegetation management
- Good plant identification knowledge for species occurring within the greater Melbourne area
- Experience in herbicide application including cut/painting, spot-spraying and rig-work
- The ability to work cooperatively and productively in a team environment and complete tasks on time & to a high standard
- Good oral & written communication skills
- The use of effective work practices adhering to OHS standards and legislative requirements
- Farm Chemical Users Certificate & ACUP - would be an advantage
- A construction industry Red/White Card - would be an advantage
- A Victorian drivers Licence essential
Work is undertaken in all weather conditions and is physically demanding at times, so a reasonable level of physical fitness is required.
Work is offered for an initial 3 month period with an extension based on performance and work availability.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter & CV to [email protected]