Business Development and Channel Lead
Who are we?
Sustainable Australia Finance (SAF) is a leading provider of innovative Environmental Upgrade Agreement (EUA) finance.
We’re impact driven and seek to transform the built environment by enabling landlords and tenants to implement upgrade projects which make their properties and businesses more efficient, resilient, profitable and environmentally sustainable.
We work closely with a range of B2B partners including solar-PV retailers and energy, water and waste management solution providers. We also engage with clients directly from leads arising from referral partners, inbound and highly targeted outbound approaches.
It is an exciting time to join the business as we enter a new growth phase, with vastly expanded funds available and a rapidly growing market appetite for sustainable upgrade projects which deliver tangible results.
What’s the Role?
We are now seeking to hire an energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastic person to take on the Business Development and Channel Lead role we have on offer, the core objective of which is to grow and maintain an active and high-value network of B2B partners to meet and exceed business targets as well as contribute to the direct stakeholder engagement activities as and when required.
You understand that success in this role will require you to establish and maintain high-quality relationships, communicate clearly and provide effective and prompt support to partners, clients and other stakeholders to build their capability and confidence in working with SAF and integrating their sales processes/offerings with ours.
Key Role Requirements
The ideal candidate has demonstrated and proven expertise regarding:
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication and the ability to engage relevant Internal and external stakeholders
- Proven B2B sales experience and results, commercial acumen, organisational, financial, analytical, and customer service skills
- Ability and comfort in approaching partners, clients and other stakeholders and rapidly building rapport
- Highly motivated and self-directed with an ability to work autonomously, set and exceed goals without supervision
- Formal degree qualifications preferred (engineering, economics, finance, business) and/or at least 4-8+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of common business systems including CRM (use and configuration) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Commercial and industrial solar, energy efficiency and environmental project experience desirable
The role is Melbourne based and will incorporate a mix of working from home and working out of our Elsternwick and CBD Offices on a regular basis. Travel to partner and customer premises will also be required within Victoria and interstate on occasion.
To be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible as we are currently interviewing shortlisted candidates.