Customer Success Specialist
evee is Australia’s only all-electric car sharing platform, allowing owners of electric vehicles (EVs) to rent them out when they are not in use, whilst renters get to experience the joy of driving an electric vehicle. Our mission is to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport by making it affordable and accessible to more people. We are passionately committed to reducing the environmental impact of the cars on our roads. If you’ve been looking for a role that can tangibly contribute to advancing the adoption of clean transport – we want to hear from you!
evee is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Specialist to help manage customer enquiries on the evee platform and to ensure that renters experience excellent customer service during all stages of the rental process. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level candidate who is looking to work at a fast-paced startup. The role is part-time but as we are at an exciting growth stage of the business, there may be an opportunity to expand the role across different departments as the company continues to grow.
What we need from you:
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills – your primary role will be providing clear and prompt written responses to enquiries via our customer support platform
- Ability to thrive in a customer-facing role – you’re a relationship builder, able to connect with people, listen to and understand their needs
- Determination to find a solution to any customer problem even outside of your area of expertise
- Passion for electric vehicles and basic knowledge of the industry, including the leading brands (i.e. Tesla)
- Interest in technology, sustainability, clean energy and/or the sharing economy
- Great attitude and willingness to learn and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and able to self manage own workload
- Love process, always exploring new ways to improve how things are done
What would make you stand out as a candidate:
- Experience in any customer or account management role
- Experience with a CRM
- The role will be part-time and flexible
- 15-20 hours per week
- Fully remote as the role is online
- Optional co-working space for Sydney-based candidates
How to apply:
Please forward your application including your resume and cover letter to Kirsty Dare, via email at [email protected].