CarbonetiX is a leading Australian engineering firm with over 16 years experience in energy and resource management.
A highly professional strong and stable business, we provide consulting and project management services for the implementation of a broad range of engineering solutions for the private and public sector. We proudly deliver significant savings in energy & water services including operating costs through the delivery of cost-effective, sustainable solutions and improved resource management.
Due to massive growth within our company and industry sector we are seeking to fill this senior position to support company growth by designing & delivering projects through existing and new business opportunities. You will need to be lateral thinking to ensure you can deliver solutions that will be implemented to change the way energy is utilised.
The role includes contributing to the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, working in close collaboration with the CarbonetiX executive team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Deep understanding and knowledge of energy and water management through leading edge energy efficiency systems and process control technologies.
- Demonstrated skills in estimation and pricing and the submission of professional and compelling tenders, proposals, quotations and reports.
- Sound understanding of business financials combined with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with clients, members of the CarbonetiX team and other stakeholders.
The following certifications would be highly regarded:
- Technical qualification or industry affiliation.
- Certified Energy Efficiency Leader or Specialist qualification.
- Certified Energy Manager.
- Experience in monitoring and overseeing major building retrofit projects.
Based in our new larger Springvale location this position will periodically require time "on the road" delivering or scoping projects whilst visiting clients within the metropolitan area, regionally and interstate.
An attractive package will be offered, commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, and have the necessary experience and skills to step up into this pivotal leadership role in our business, then please apply for this role by sending a cover letter and resume to Rhonda Coombs, Office Manager at [email protected].
Alternatively, to discuss the position further, please contact Randall Vavra (General Manager) on 0488 016 718. Your call will be treated with the strictest confidence.