Environment and Sustainability Consultant
- Location: Sydney or another location as mutually agreed
- Reporting Lines: Report to the General Manager
- Position Description
WolfPeak is an environmental and heritage consultancy company that we built so we can live by our values and contribute to the issues that matter most to us. We aim to do things a bit differently, so our clients enjoy working with us, and can rely on us to deliver the outcomes they need without the fuss. We are a team of like-minded, motivated, and skilled professionals with broad experience and expertise. We offer specialist consulting and project services across the environmental, heritage, natural resource, planning, sustainability, and auditing sectors. We place a high value on trust both within our company and with our clients. Our working relationships are based on respect, honesty, responsiveness, and flexibility.
About the role
- The Environment and Sustainability Consultant will report to the General Manager.
- To undertake environmental planning, management, and sustainability work.
- Act as a key technical resource on environment and sustainability projects and within the business.
- Work in collaboration with multi-discipline teams to deliver environmental and sustainability outcomes on projects and for clients
- Support the delivery of sustainability ratings on infrastructure and building projects (including ISCA and Greenstar)
- Prepare environment and sustainability management documentation (including plans, policies, and strategies) and formulate advice to clients
- Resolve client management issues where required
- Develop and maintain a professional profile with key clients and the environmental community generally
- Workload management including cross-collaboration of work between offices
- Inputs into business planning as required by General Manager
3 – 5 years' experience in environmental planning, sustainability, or management
Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Sustainability, or similar
ISCA Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professionals (ISAP) and/or Green Star Accredited Professionals (GSAP) highly regarded
Experience in life cycle assessment highly regarded
Knowledge and understanding of NSW planning system and sustainability consulting highly regarded
Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with top-notch analytical skills
Ability to clearly communicate and present sustainability recommendations and strategies to clients and project teams
Appetite for continuing development of skills and expanding knowledge and experience
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume in confidence to [email protected]peak.com.au