We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
As a key member of the team, your leadership skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to environmental, safety, quality, schedules and cost. You will:
- Support the Project Delivery Lead and TOC Phase Manager with environmental deliverables:
- Environmental Impact Assessment studies
- Environmental approvals and permits; and
- Environmental efficiencies for improved environmental outcomes.
- Develop Scope of works for environmental specialist consultants
- Build and maintain relationships with all parties
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have:
- Solid experience in a construction (civil, mechanical, water project environment) or similiar
- Tertiary Qualifications in Environment Science / Environmental Engineering or similar discipline
- Working knowledge of relevant environmental legislation
- Prior experience in ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing team
- Experience to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.