At BMD, our business is our people and our unique history spans over 40 years’ of delivering infrastructure which enhances environments and connects people. As a privately-owned, national contractor working in all sectors across the construction industry, we offer diverse career opportunities.
We empower our people to contribute to next-generation infrastructure while developing your skills to reach your full potential.
Who we’re looking for:
You are passionate about protecting eco-systems and implementing environmental innovation across a range of projects and sectors. As a natural relationship builder, you will influence Project Managers and external stakeholders to achieve continual environmental improvement, using your excellent communication skills and strong technical expertise to:
- champion the use of environmental systems in line with client expectations
- develop and review required environmental reports
- pioneer the use of innovation and provide trusted environmental advice
- work with project teams to undertake environmental audits.
The project is delivered on a 15:6 roster, flying out of Brisbane.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with:
- a tertiary qualification in Environmental Science/Engineering
- at least three years’ experience working in a similar role.
- experience working in the Australian construction industry on civil infrastructure projects.
In return, we offer a rewarding long-term career, opportunities to develop, and a culture that values your contribution. BMD recognises that we are strengthened by diversity and we embrace differences as an equal opportunity employer, providing a flexible and inclusive workplace that rewards excellence and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
For more about us, head to www.bmd.com.au.
Due to the high volume of applications and enquiries, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
No agency submissions will be accepted.