Established in 2016, Zenviron is a market leading engineering, procurement and construction services contractor, specialising in the design and construction of large-scale renewable energy projects in Australia.
We seek applications from experienced Environmental advisors to play a leading role in a major wind farm project in NSW. You will be responsible for supporting the project team in executing a major construction project in a challenging landscape.
- $700 Million Wind Farm Project in NSW, 1.5 hours from Canberra and Goulburn, 3.5 hrs from Sydney.
- Approximately 2 year construction duration, with the potential for deployment to future projects
- Significant works comprising civil and electrical balance of plant, executed through a mix of self-performing and subcontracted workforces
- Providing advice and technical guidance in Environmental compliance, inclusive of jurisdictional acts, Legislation, Codes of Practice, development approvals, industry standards and client requirements
- Development and management of site environmental plans in accordance with company procedures and legislation.
- Assist with ongoing performance review of existing suppliers, external consultants and subcontractors with respect to environmental compliance
- Conduct site audits and report the outcomes and recommendations to the Project Manager
- Ensure the timely resolution of all environmental non - conformances
- Implement hazardous substances management processes and procedures
- Flexible and creative approach to providing environmental compliance to the business.
- Maintain and report the status of the Environmental Issues on site and within the business, including carrying out all legislative reporting
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Environmental Advisor position, on a linear project preferably within NSW
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of NSW environmental legislation, standards and codes
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
- Strong leadership qualities and able to work independently
- Ecology qualifications desirable
- Wind Farm experience desirable
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a great Australian organisation, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer work on large scale renewable energy projects with top-tier client partners.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our systems. We have great systems, procedures, equipment and people. We hold major accreditation's including ISO45001, ISO9001 and OFSC Accreditation.
We are committed to our philosophy of Empowering People and encourage innovation and creative thinking. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.