Environmental Approvals Consultant
- Well established company and highly respected consultancy
- Professional work environment where people are valued
- Work close from home
- Flexible working hours
About the Employer
Work for a well-established and highly respected environmental and natural hazards consultancy. You will be able to enjoy a relaxed, friendly and professional work environment, where people are valued and get to work closely with leading senior professionals on a wide variety of interesting projects
About the Role
A company who has recently won a number of interesting and unusual private sector development projects and are looking for a degree qualified environmental approval professional with at least five years’ experience to join their team.
No two days will be the same as you work on diverse and interesting projects and will have the opportunity to be involved in various projects
You will work directly with, and be mentored by, several senior professionals who are leading practitioners in their respective fields. Ongoing formal training will also be provided to strengthen and broaden your capabilities. This is a full time or part time position
Key responsibilities will include:
- Part 4 and Part 5 environmental impact assessments
- Environmental management systems and auditing
- Stakeholder engagement
- Biodiversity and natural resource management projects
- Environment, sustainability and natural hazards reporting
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years in similar role
- Qualifications in environmental science, town planning or engineering
- A sound understanding of environmental and natural hazards issues
- Experience in environmental impact assessments and approvals under the NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and related legislation
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in a consulting environment would be highly desirable
- Experience in environmental compliance auditing would be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and highly respected consultancy. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, along with the opportunity for ongoing formal training which will strengthen and broaden your capabilities. If you are interested in this role and meet the client’s selection criteria. Please Apply Today!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JREA02