About The Company
Saros provides high quality consulting, monitoring, instrumentation and data management services to our clients in the mining, quarrying, construction and government sectors. To support our efforts in this area, and to grow the business we require an additional resource to assist in meeting our client's requirements.
About the Position
The role is full time, Brisbane based with the majority of work conducted throughout SE Queensland, although travel outside of this region may be required. The consultant will provide the following services to our clients:
- Monitoring for a range of environmental impacts including, vibration, noise, air and water
- Blast monitoring and reporting
- Onsite field monitoring
- Impact assessment and compliance auditing
- Data management from monitoring & remote data acquisition systems
- General consultancy based activities including proposal and report writing, service and product pricing, data analysis and modelling
- Support for environmental monitoring instrumentation
- Project management
- Operational administration and processes required to support consulting services
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or appropriate experience in Environmental or Earth Sciences
- 3 years experience in environmental consulting or related services (desirable)
- Eagerness to undertake hands on field work in conjunction with consulting and administration
- Good client and stakeholder communication
- Willingness to work in a small business environment, and get involved in all aspects of the business.Willing to assist when it's "all hands on deck"
- Current full "C class" drivers license
To be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience of the candidate
Why join our Team
- The right sized company where you can make a difference and develop a career
- Signficant learning and skills development opportunity
- Work in a small but diverse team of consultants, technicians and programmers
- We don't just provide a job, we provide a business environment for you to evolve with
- Become a member of a small and extremely dynamic team
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?