We are seeking an environmental consultant who aligns with our vision of sustaining our planet for the future whilst ensuring high quality outcomes for our clients.
A well-established land, water and environmental consultancy based in Mildura, Sunraysia Environmental continues to experience steady growth. This growth has created a fantastic opportunity for an environmental consultant with demonstrated experience to join our team.
Working on a diverse range of projects, your role will include undertaking environmental assessments for land-use change and agricultural development. You will be capable of developing environmental management and environmental monitoring strategies to assist our clients maximise resource efficiency and financial outcomes.
Sunraysia Environmental is at the forefront of agricultural development and natural resource assessment in regional Australia, providing professional services and solutions to individuals, companies and all levels of government. Primarily working in Victoria and New South Wales, we undertake projects across Australia.
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with three years demonstrated experience in a related field
- A minimum of one year experience in the commercial environment
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Efficiency and accuracy in field assessment
- Effective communication with the client when explaining your findings and recommendations
- Demonstrated proficiency in GIS, with familiarity in the Arc suite of software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- The desire and ability to recognise opportunities and actively generate new projects
- A good understanding of client needs versus wants
It’s favourable to have:
- Experience and qualifications in contaminated site assessments and remediation
Please send your written application addressing where you meet each of our position requirements, along with your resume and three referees. Applications close on 26 April 2019. For initial enquiries regarding this position, please contact Desiree Szeszeran on 0417 271 371.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?