Environmental Consultant | Graduate
pitt&sherry is one of Australia's most dynamic consulting engineering companies.
We have grown to be a leading multi-specialist consultancy delivering intelligent and sustainable solutions to industry, government and communities for over 50 years.
We employ over 240 staff with offices in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Benefits and Culture:
- Interstate applicants are welcome to apply- Relocation assistance provided.
- Exceptional career development- The opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of state and national projects and grow within the company.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration- Negotiable based on experience.
- Job security- A full-time role with immediate commencement.
- Allowances- Overnight and car hire for your work travels.
About the Role:
We are looking to reinforce our environment and team capacity through the attraction of an experienced, committed and talented environmental graduate or professional as a Graduate Environmental Consultant based in Wagga Wagga.
The role will require some travelling, with a wide variety of projects and industries to provide services for.
Skills and Experiences:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Science/ Engineering, Environmental Planning or similar.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake field activities often involving manual work.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to prepare high-quality reports with limited supervision.
- Australian Driver's Licence.
- The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
- Familiarity with the NSW Environmental planning context
- GIS Mapping
Please express your interest in the role by applying via Seek by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your CV and cover letter.
** Previous applicants need not to apply**
Queries can be directed to Jessica Berry on 0438 598 793.