Epsom Environmental Services provides a range of services in the wastewater industry. Predominantly, we work with our clients to develop and supply desludging programs for their wastewater treatment plant lagoons.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the company's certified environmental, safety and quality management systems
- Accruing work via tender submissions and proposals
- Providing client with all required documentation upon tender award - such as project, safety, environmental and quality management plans
- Project administration and assistance in project management
- Development of Environmental Improvement Plans (EIPs) for the beneficial reuse of biosolids
- Degree in Environmental Science, Ag Science, Environmental Engineering or similar
- Experience in either/both agronomy or the water/wastewater industry
- Must be able to work in a small team environment and autonomously
- Experience with tender submissions/proposals highly advantageous
- Experience in developing safety, environmental and quality management plans advantageous
If you would like further information on the position please email Kylee on [email protected]
All applications will be treated as confidential.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- What's your highest level of education?