About the job
As our pipeline of work in South Australia and nationally continues to grow, we are seeking to expand the team in our established Adelaide office and are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Environment Professionals (2–5 years’ relevant experience) to join our Environment, Community, Approvals and Delivery (ECAD) division.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by, industry leaders across the business. You will have the opportunity to work within different sectors, including mining and extractives, construction, energy and infrastructure and be part of a collaborative team working on a variety of projects which could include:
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental management
- Land use planning and approvals
- Infrastructure project development
You will be a degree qualified Environmental Scientist, Planner or Engineer and be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience in the mining, infrastructure, construction and energy sectors
- Knowledge of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation
- Experience with environmental impact assessment, regulatory and planning approvals
- Technical writing and analytical skills
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility to work across a range of projects, sectors and geographies
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you desire to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture and meet the above requirements, we welcome your expression of interest. We also have a range of other opportunities available.
Please submit your expression of interest via email to [email protected] and quote reference “ECAD SA 1221”. Please include a covering letter and a full professional CV outlining your skills and experience as relevant to this expression of interest.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra and Canada.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields and are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Currently, we are involved in the investigation and assessment of some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia.