Environmental Engineer/Scientist – Orange
Strong demand for our services has created an exciting opportunity for a degree qualified Environmental Engineer or Scientist, with 5+ years relevant post graduate work experience, to join our team in our Orange office on a permanent full time basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, respected and growing organisation with a strong commitment to its people, clients and performance.
This role is ideal for someone with career aspirations wanting to work across multiple projects as part of a highly regarded multi-disciplined team. A background in consultancy is preferred but not essential.
Subject to your experience the role will entail
- Design, coordinate and manage impact assessment studies
- Support integrated environmental compliance processes for major developments including mining
- Prepare environmental management plans
- Conduct environmental monitoring and/or inspections
- Prepare technical environmental reports
- Manage projects including budgets, project teams and timelines
- Work within multi-disciplinary project teams, providing environmental advice to other GHD teams
- Opportunity to work on local, national and global projects, which may at times entail working from other GHD office locations
- Supporting and assisting other team members in a learning and collaborative environment
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Contact Claire Humphreys
T +61 2 4979 9097
E [email protected]
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.