Environmental Scientist - Contaminated Sites
An opportunity is available for an Environmental Scientist to move into a role at an established, international consultancy based in their Adelaide office.
Joining the contaminated land team, you will be working across the oil & energy, infrastructure, government and industrial sectors on projects in South Australia & Victoria.
Your role will include:
- Executing field programs at contaminated sites (field work is around 40% of the role)
- Preparing scientific reports - analysis of field work
- Leading a small to medium sized team of juniors scientists
- Travelling to sites throughout Australian
- Assisting the Project Manager on major projects
You will need:
- 5 + years of experience as an Environmental Scientist
- An environmental science or engineering degree
- The ability to work in Australia
- Proven experience in the contaminated land sector (from anywhere in Australia)
You will receive an excellent salary plus the benefits of an employee owned consultancy. There will be relocation assistance given to interstate candidates.
For more information please call James Conlan on 0415 758 067 or email [email protected]personnel.com