Environmental Waste Auditors - Casual
About Knowwaste Pty Ltd
Knowwaste is a waste and sustainability consultancy providing services including; litter assessments, waste auditing, waste monitoring and reporting, waste assessments, reconciliations, education initiatives and community consultations.
We provide our services to Local Government and the private sector nationally across Australia.
Knowwaste seeks a candidate with an Environmental / Sustainability / Geography type background or equivalent, who would like to build their skills and knowledge in waste and sustainability. The role will suit someone looking for a graduate position or looking to start their career in the waste and litter reduction sector.
The tasks will involve:
- working in small teams surveying, litter, waste and recycling bins
- collecting samples for composition analysis
- conducting composition analysis and sorting
- general support to the auditing team
- data entry of field results and surveys
Skills and expectations
The ideal candidate will have:
- good communication skills
- ability to work well within small teams
- attention to detail
- punctual and reliable
- clear police record check
- vaccinations, Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus
- WHS (white) card
- first aid training
- car license
- able to work early hours
- working across Sydney
- potential for interstate travel (travel expenses paid)
Casual positions are available. The role may suit someone with a flexible schedule such as, student or someone looking for a casual position.
Experience working in the waste industry would be preferred but is not essential. The package will reflect experience and qualifications and will start on a casual basis, flexible working arrangements will be considered.
This is a good role for someone looking for experience in the waste, resource, litter reduction and environmental sector.
Please send resumes through the 'apply for this job' button below.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?