WHO ARE WE?
SUHO, is a national consultancy firm providing Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) solutions to all sectors of the building industry. We pride ourselves on innovation and development of ESD service offerings to the market. Founded on the provision of energy performance simulations, the business now provides support services to architects, designers, planners, builders and developers.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our company is cool and vibrant! We hire for culture fit as well as skill to ensure everybody likes working together.
We have flexible working hours, a rec room for table tennis, monthly Pow Wow competitions, fun social events, celebrated work anniversary’s and more! Offered in a relaxed yet hardworking environment (emphasis on hardworking :-) ) our staff are no. 1 and we do what we can to make our environment safe, fun and rewarding!
We also think development is really important, we offer that too for the right people!
OK… TELL ME WHAT THE JOB IS!
The role initially primarily involves checking commercial buildings for code compliance.
- Modelling in Design Builder
- Undertaking JV3 assessments for commercial buildings
Based in Edwardstown, Adelaide, you will work closely with colleagues across multiple offices. You will analyse, model, report and document ESD projects and present to clients with a focus on excellent customer service.
You will work across a variety of sectors such as Education, Commercial, Residential, Retail and Community, and will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills over time.
With your passion for sustainability in the built environment, ideally you will have the following:
- A degree (or undertaking your final year) in Engineering, Architecture, Environment or a related field.
- Exposure to skills relevant to ESD Consulting such as thermal transfer, daylight, thermal comfort, HVAC performance, and WSUD.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
The following will be viewed favourably, but not essential:
- Knowledge of local standards and codes (including NCC).
- Basic understanding of construction methods.
- Experience with other thermal modelling software e.g. DesignBuilder / EnergyPlus, IES (VE), Rhino / Grasshopper, FirstRate5 etc.
This is the perfect position for a graduate wanting to work at the cutting edge of building sustainability.
I NEED TO APPLY!
If this sounds like somewhere you would like to be, submit your application as soon as you read this and tell us a bit about yourself. Ensure to include why you chose to pursue a career in the Sustainability sector and highlight your relevant skills and achievements and/or why we should pick you!
Applications must include a cover letter addressing above, accompanied by a CV.
Enquiries can be made to Natalie Bairamis (HR Business Partner) [email protected] or 0447 713 030.