GIS Data Analyst
- Job no: 579011
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
- Location: ACT
- Categories: Risk, Quality & Compliance
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking an experienced GIS Data Analyst who will be responsible for conducting major data-related activities and processes for the Spotless Defence Contract.
Reporting to the National Service Lead Land Manager, this position will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Data record creation / changes / updates
- Data validation and conformance checks on data from data suppliers
- Data exchange to and from the client’s electronic information management systems
- Internal data reviews and analysis
- System data extracts
- Maintain data quality including accuracy, completeness and referential integrity
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Qualifications or significant experience in Business Analytics or Data Modelling
- Proven data modelling and business analysis skills
- High-level data model conceptual skills
- Advanced technical writing skills and high-level problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills and customer service skills
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve the highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.