Graduate Environmental Scientist
Purpose of Position
RESPONSIBLE FOR working towards project outcomes through the application of scientific principles, project subcontractor supervision, excellent fieldwork standards, and the provision of clear, concise and timely data for Project Management reporting.
To develop the skills required to achieve field work goals, Work Standards and to prepare the data required for Project Reports, ensuring maintenance of high standards and compliance with national guidelines/codes of practice
- To ensure consultants and contractors are supported both technically and operationally
- To assist Project Mangers in monitoring progress on projects to ensure company goals procedures and deadlines are met
- Maintain efficient operational record keeping and time sheet entry
- To develop currency in knowledge of relevant State and Federal Government legislation
- Embrace, display and promote Company values and ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
Knowledge and Skills Required
The successful candidate will have a recently completed degree in a relevant discipline as well as the interpersonal, work ethic and word processing skills necessary to fulfill the responsibilities
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?