Graduate Sustainability Analyst
Mineral Resources is a leading Australian mining company with a growing portfolio of world-class operations across mining services and commodities.
Founded in WA and proudly based in Perth, we’re the world’s largest crushing contractor, a leading pit-to-port service provider and Australia’s fifth-largest producer of iron ore and lithium.
Our aim is to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We have big plans for the future, which means continuing to look for the next generation of talent and agile ways to achieve great things together as a Mineral Resources family.
As part of the 2022 Mineral Resources Graduate Program, the Graduate Sustainability Analyst will have the opportunity to kick-start their professional career with one of Australia’s fastest-growing mining companies.
This two-year program will challenge your thinking across a range of business functions, each offering immediate exposure to large-scale projects.
With ongoing support from dedicated Program Mentors, you’ll be well-positioned to grow a successful career in mining.
The Mineral Resources Graduate Program is a unique and dynamic program that allows you to experience all aspects of the industry through a mixture of both corporate and site-based experience. We want to challenge your thinking and provide you with an exciting learning opportunity that will prepare you for a bright and long future with Mineral Resources.
As part of the 2022 MRL Graduate cohort, you will not only have the opportunity to mix with other Graduates from various disciplines but be immersed in all things Sustainability across a range of our business functions.
Please note as our head office is based in Perth, this Graduate Program is only available to applicants based in Western Australia or those willing to relocate to WA to participate.
To be eligible to apply for our Graduate Sustainability Analyst role, you’ll need to:
- be in your final study year or recently graduated from a recognised University an environmental or quantitative field
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold Australian permanent residency at the time of application
- have availability to commence full-time employment in early 2022
- have a clear, concise and professional writing style
- be proficient in MS Office suite and have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- have knowledge or strong interest in Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI preferred)
- be able to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- have a naturally inquisitive and analytical mind, and a strong ability to problem-solve
- show excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively within a team
- hold a current drivers licence (desirable)
If you have what it takes to join Mineral Resources as part of our 2022 Graduate Program, click the ‘APPLY’ button now to submit your application.
For further enquiries, please email [email protected]. (Please note applications cannot be accepted via email and must be submitted online.)
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.