Health, Safety & Environment Manager
As the Health, Safety & Environment Manager for the Cascade Brewery you will be responsible for identifying and prioritising the Cascade site health, safety and environment issues along with driving strategies to improve performance and partnering with internal stakeholder groups to champion the safety & wellbeing culture across the brewery.
What you contribute
Reporting to the Plant Manager and as member of the site leadership team, you will be the HSSE subject matter expert for the site, who will:
- Focus on the delivery and compliance of the CUB EHS strategy
- Educate and train employees across the site to ensure engagement in EHS strategy
- Effectively lead and manage the site Safety and Environment Committee
- Be accountable for waste management for site
- Coordinate processes to ensure the Cascade Brewery meet CUB's Safety & Environment Pillars
- Support and ensure all change initiatives meet safety and environmental standards
- Identify and facilitate the implementation of safety and environment tools and solutions aimed at delivering the long-term objectives and goals
- Manage external relationships involving government HSE regulatory authorities, industry bodies and external HSE Consultants
Who you are
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous relevant Safety & Environment Manager experience, ideally from within the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated ability to implement site HSE initiatives
- Professional safety and environment qualifications (degree level)
- Prior background in line management or/and engineering
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Ability to run effective training and facilitation sessions
- Previous experience working with Unions and HRS representatives
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Carlton & United Breweries is a proud part of the Asahi Beverages family. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website [link removed].