HSE Advisor or Environmental Advisor
About the role:
Reporting to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager, we seek someone from either an environmental or HSE background to work across both disciplines. It is likely you will be stronger in either environment or safety. Great, we will coach you through the other discipline too.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide HSE advice and support in early project establishment
- Assist in the creation of site specific environmental and safety management plans
- Research client and legislative requirements for HSE planning
- Assist in developing and rolling out business improvement programs
- Conduct subcontractor and supplier HSE assessments
- Review work site activities against business work practices
- Support projects to provide market solutions for our clients
- Assist in identifying hazards and establishing suitable controls and procedures for HSE management
- Support the implementation of Sustainability initiatives
- Actively promote understanding and adherence to HSE management system requirements
- Participating in regular Health, Safety and Environmental meetings
Committed to the achievement of ‘zero harm’ to all employees, the successful candidate will embrace a passionate and proactive attitude to HSE systems and processes.
It is essential you have a relevant tertiary qualifications in health and safety or environmental science. The ideal applicant would have 3-5 years experience.
Your well-developed interpersonal skills will assist you in building effective relationships, both internally and externally. You will have strong technical writing skills and be proficient in MS Office software. You will be flexible with a team orientated approach to work and a commitment to process development and continuous improvement will be advantageous.
About the Benefits: Our company believes in motivating and developing our staff with great working conditions, attractive remuneration packages and lifestyle opportunities.
(Please note recruitment agency applications will not be accepted)
An incorporated joint venture between Monadelphous and ZEM Energy